If you havent checked out any of my videos and wish to subscribe please click her: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCmQ1mNvNmeeABUhrEHHOhcw?feature=gp-n-y I would love another best friend ahaha♥♥
I love filming. Editing. And seeing the likes and comment come in when its uploaded it means the world... Universe ♥♡♥
Thank you for 70 subbies/besties and I can not tell you how much fun and how much love :p go into my videos and its just a really joyful experience xx
Once I hit 100 subscribers I would love to do a how to start a youtube channel xx it has been an exciting new journey and I would live to be their on yours if u want to start a chennel.. if its beauty. Gaming. Cooking. Covers I will just telling u how I managed just to get your adventure going xxx
Love you all sosososo much xxx
Lots of lurvee
Rebekah Povey xxxxxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment